Things here at Tet Zoo will be quiet for a while since I'm preparing for, or away at, TetZooCon, the first ever Tetrapod Zoology-themed convention. Booking is now closed, but you can read about the schedule here.
We have a set of talks on diverse zoological topics (including herpetology, wildlife photography, vertebrate palaeontology, historical primatology, cryptozoology and speculative zoology) as well as an interactive palaeoart workshop, a quiz, a book sale and more.. hmm, I've said all this before, haven't I? Anyway... I leave you with screengrabs of a few slides from my speculative zoology talk.
I'll tell you how it went when it's all over. Follow livetweeting at #TetZooCon. For previous pieces on TetZooCon, and the thoughts of other bloggers, see...
- Announcements from the TetZoo-sphere
- Azhdarchid pterosaurs - invading TetZooCon this July! (Mark Witton's Blog)
- TetZooCon 2014: last call!
- Hi everyone, I’m here to talk to you today about TetZooCon (John Conway's Log)
- Azhdarchid pterosaurs vs. the world (Mark Witton's Blog)
- TetZooCon Approaches! (Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs)
- Coming up in July and August (Zygoma)
- LAST CHANCE to book your place for TetZooCon