- Ricki Lewis - The Denisova Genome and Guys Banging Rocks
- Judy Stone - Hurricanes, Poverty, and Neglected Infections
- Ashutosh Jogalekar - Are assessments of scientific intelligence biased toward mathematically oriented fields?
- Ilana Yurkiewicz - When should medicine talk about race? Part 2: Seven guidelines
- Darren Naish - The anatomy of sloths
- David Bressan - From Flood Myth to Martian Megafloods
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Wikipedia, the DSM, and Beavis.
- Khalil A. Cassimally - Synapse Science Magazine: student science magazine of Bristol University
- David Biello - Soil May Help Pathogens Make Us Sick