Today's new Video of the Week may seem familiar - it points to the same blog post as the Image of the Week. But both of my teams of advisers (trio of bloggers for the Image, and another trio of bloggers for the Video) were adamant about this - this was the best art to appear on the network this week, so here you get a double dose. Enjoy!
- Jessica Morrison - Rad Science: Getting to Know Tomorrow’s Nuclear Scientists
- Madeleine Johnson - I’m a Johnson from Wisconsin, and it is pretty cool.
- Karyn Traphagen - Space – It’s not just for Astronauts: Personal reflections from a NASATweetup
- Kalliopi Monoyios - SciArt Plugs 1: Lectures, Exhibits, News and More
- David Wogan - Lighting up the Philippines – one liter at a time
- Jason G. Goldman - Respect the Boundaries of The Beaver
- Katrina Edwards - North Pond: Almost on site
- Jennifer Jacquet - 7 Reasons to Swim with Whale Sharks
- Charles Q. Choi - Too Hard For Science? Peter Watts — Fusing Brains
- Katherine Harmon - Superbugs Now Tracked Globally in Interactive Maps
- George Musser - Quantum Cheshire Cat: Even Weirder Than Schrödinger’s
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.