- David G. Myers - Hearing Aids Can Serve a Second Purpose—As Wireless Speakers
- Jennifer Ouellette - The Physics of Thor’s Hammer Immortalized in Comic Form
- Dana Hunter - Epic Excitement: Reading Quad Map Documentation
- Nicholas Evans and Ashutosh Jogalekar - Promise or problem? A debate on nuclear power
- Carin Bondar - Hangout LIVE on the Great Barrier Reef for World Oceans Day
- Katherine Harmon - Unusual Offshore Octopods: Great Glowing Octopus! [Video]
- Ingrid Wickelgren - When Is Stress Good for You? [Video]
- Scicurious - Best of the Blogs!
- Sandra Upson - Announcing Scientific American Mind’s Tablet Edition for iPad
- Arielle Duhaime-Ross - Your Meat Should Be Raised on Insects, U.N. Says
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.