Off to NASW/CASW Science Writers meeting tomorrow. Will catch up with you all tomorrow night. And for today - here it is:
- Glendon Mellow - Scratching into Canine Ancestry: Lori Dunn
- Caleb A. Scharf - Alien worlds through iPad eyes
- Harold Johnson - Too Good to Be True: Sea Mammals, Plastic Pollution, and a Modern Chimera
- Davide Castelvecchi - The Periodic Table, and Why Batteries Don't Work the Way You Think
- Janet D. Stemwedel - DonorsChoose #scibloggers4students: donate and set my blogging agenda.
- Scicurious - Donors Choose Reminder!
- Anna Kuchment - Woolly Bear Olympics, Ball Galls, and more fall bug fun
- Eric Michael Johnson -- Sacrifice on the Serengeti: Life History, Genetic Relatedness, and the Evolution of Menopause
- Larry Greenemeier - A Buff New Twist on Carbon Nanotube Artificial Muscles
- Michael Moyer - Magazines Are iPads That Do Not Work [Video]
- Alex Wild - Thrifty Thursday: A Herd of Hoppers
- Christie Wilcox - My Interview With Brian Lehrer!
- Krystal D'Costa - Editor’s Selections: When Lightning Strikes and Skeletal Stories
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.