Over the next week or so, there will be no evening updates here. But that does not mean you should ignore us! Check in every now and then on your favourite bloggers, or the Blogs homepage to see what everyone's up to.
- Kathleen Raven - Behind the Greatest Experiments: Basic Research
- Ashutosh Jogalekar - Lindau 2013: Chemistry and diversity
- Scott Barry Kaufman - Is Your Child Ungifted?
- Evelyn Lamb - Mathematicians Predict What’s in Your Wallet
- Darren Naish - Taxonomic vandalism and dealing with the Raymond Hoser problem
- John Horgan - Why Study Humanities? What I Tell Engineering Freshmen
- Caleb A. Scharf - A Galactic Flyby Can Be Deadly, But Beautiful
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik - Illusion of the Week: “U Can’t Parse This” Illusion Dance
- Psi Wavefunction - Mystery Micrograph #03
- Dina Fine Maron - Supreme Court Strikes Down Anti-Prostitution Pledge Tied to Global AIDS Funding
- Arielle Duhaime-Ross - Zero Evidence That Legos Harm Your Kids
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.