Only two blog posts about Steve Jobs today - I guess most of the science bloggers feel they don't have much to add to what the media has already said. So they push on with cooler topics instead:
- Christie Wilcox - A Moral Gene? and September’s Scishimi: Musings on menstrual blood and spraying sperm.
- Carin Bondar - The Crazy One – A Steve Jobs Tribute
- David Bressan - Dinosaurs as kangaroos and T-rex the Pop Icon
- Mariette DiChristina - Now: Bring Science Home Every Week!
- Judy Stone - Molecules to Medicine: Clinical Trials for Beginners
- Bora Zivkovic - What does it mean that a nation is ‘Unscientific’?
- Michael Moyer - Steve Jobs on Death
- Alex Wild - Thrifty Thursday- Autumn in Two Dimensions
- Eric Michael Johnson - Charles Darwin and the Vivisection Outrage
- S.E. Gould - The evolution of bacterial energy centres
- Krystal D'Costa - Editor’s Selections: Cave paintings, Religiosity, and Morality
- Marc Kuchner - Optimism and Enthusiasm: Lessons for Scientists from Steve Jobs
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.