Welcome back from the long holiday weekend.
As always on Monday, we have a new Image of the Week for you to check out.
And most of the bloggers were in the Winter holiday mood - lots of posts about snow, cold and reindeer ;-)
- Jennifer Ouellette - Christmas with Faraday: The Chemical History of a Candle and Let It Snow: The Science of Snowflakes
- Emily Eggleston - Winter Wonders: The Science of Cold
- Cheryl Murphy - It’s Snow Wonder
- David Bressan - Cursed Glaciers and December 26, 2003 & 2004: Earthquake of Bam & Indonesian Tsunami
- Kelly Oakes - The Strange Case of the Christmas Burst
- Davide Castelvecchi - The Reawakening of X-Ray Delta One
- Cassie Rodenberg - Drugs, as seen from a 12-year-old
- Katherine Harmon - Green Glow Shows RNA Editing in Real Time
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Science and ethics shouldn’t be muddled (or, advice for Jesse Bering).
- Kate Clancy - Dear Kate: I am a science provocateur
- Melissa C. Lott - Not Your Average Tree Lighting
- Jennifer Frazer - The Christmas Wreath Lichen in the Corkscrew Swamp Wishes You a Happy Holiday
- Glendon Mellow and Kalliopi Monoyios - Merry Merry from Symbiartic
- Jennifer Jacquet - Christmas Google Trends