As always on Monday, there is a new Image of the Week - check it out.
What did you miss over the weekend and into Monday? See for yourself:
- Katrina Edwards - North Pond: Topsy Turvy days
- Glendon Mellow - Science-Art Scumble #25
- Jennifer Ouellette - Physics Enters the Octagon
- Jason G. Goldman - Sunday Photoblogging: Adding Geolocation Data to Your Photos
- Bora Zivkovic - Open Laboratory 2011 – submissions so far
- Rebecca Jablonsky - Designing the Underdog: Instances of Technology and Art as Human Equalizers
- Michelle Clement - My experience with emetophobia, and some questions for the blogosphere.
- Krystal D'Costa - #NYCSciTweetUp and The Story Collider Together—TOMORROW!
- Carin Bondar - Monday Music Video: Inception into first year – a Bohemian Rhapsody
- Brent Stephens and Joshua Rhodes - Guest Post: House Calls – Finding energy inefficiencies using residential energy audits
- Kate Clancy - Where can you find me this fall?
- George Musser - What the World Looks Like, If You Move Backward in Time [Video]
- Lucas Brouwers - Shapeshifting protein makes sour taste sweet
- Larry Greenemeier - Carbon-Fiber “Dreamliner” Set to Make First Commercial Flight September 27
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.