You'll need some time to catch up with all of the awesome weekend and Monday blogging, but first check out the new Image of the Week.
- Kalliopi Monoyios - Dinosaur feathers frozen in time
- Bora Zivkovic - The Mighty Ant-Lion and BIO101 – From Genes To Traits: How Genotype Affects Phenotype
- Jason G. Goldman - Sunday Photoblogging: Venice and Venice
- Christina Agapakis - Allergy Recapitulates Phylogeny
- Jennifer Jacquet - Back to School: Teaching Evolution
- Carin Bondar and Krystal D’Costa - ‘Imagine Science’ Lineup Announced…
- Glendon Mellow - Science-Art Scumble #24
- S.E. Gould - Synthetic DNA – now in yeast!
- Robin Anne Smith - Synchronized swimming: patrolling for pollution with robotic fish
- Michelle Clement - Book review: Get Me Out
- David Bressan - September 19, 1991: The Iceman Natural History
- James Byrne - Scurvy Dogs – the ITLAPD edition
- Joanne Manaster - Monday Music Video: A Biochemical Cover of a Tune from Wicked!
- John Horgan - Michele Bachmann Wasn’t Totally Wrong about HPV Vaccines
- Melissa C. Lott and David Wogan - Waste-to-Energy: a mountain of trash, or a pile of energy?
- David Sloan Wilson - Evolution, as helping hand
- David Biello - What Questions Do You Have about Energy Efficiency?
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.