Today we announced that the Open Laboratory 2013 submissions form is now open.
Also, being Monday, we have a brand new Image of the Week.
- Ilana Yurkiewicz - The hardest medical school interview question
- Maria Konnikova - Why Are We So Afraid of Creativity?
- S.E. Gould - Gastric ulcer bacteria hide from the immune system
- Philip Yam - Dogma Overturned: Women Can Produce New Eggs [Video]
- Sarah Fecht - Giant Prehistoric Penguin was Bigger than an Emperor
- DNLee - #IamScience: Charlette Clark, Geologist
- Scicurious - Do you love him for him? Or for his hot hot immune system?
- Jennifer Ouellette - The Age of Connectome: Q&A with Sebastian Seung
- Darren Naish - Grampus griseus joins the globicephalines
- David Bressan - How Darwin’s rats revealed evolution
- Cassie Rodenberg - Chelsea Handler and Addiction as Identity
- Krystal D'Costa - Fitting Room Confidential
Do you read Scientific American to stay informed on scientific research and discoveries? If yes, then please nominate us for a Shorty Award in Science: