We skipped last week due to my travel, but here we are back again in the normal routine - Monday, time for the brand new Image of the Week.
- Jessica Morrison - 1 Year Later, What Does Fukushima Mean for Nuclear Research?
- Melissa C. Lott - Fukushima – U.S. Responds to Lessons Learned
- Scicurious - It hurts so good: the runner’s high
- Wayne Maddison - Spiders in Borneo: Introduction
- S.E. Gould - Deadly cocktails for killing bacteria
- Alex Wild - Transform Your iPhone Into a Microscope: Just Add Water
- John Horgan - Why I Won’t Get a Colonoscopy
- Darren Naish - Because the world belongs to petrels (petrels part I)
- Jennifer Ouellette - L is for LIDAR
- Bora Zivkovic - ScienceOnline2012 – interview with Matthew Hirschey
- Bora Zivkovic - Introducing: The Sieve
- Gary Stix - Imagen del Dia: Wasp Makes Prey of a Tarantula
- Larry Greenemeier - Reporters Without Borders Releases Its 2012 “Internet Enemies” List
- Michael Moyer - Brain Machine Interfaces in Fact and Fiction