With a slight delay, here is the new Video of the Week. Have a great weekend!
- Summer Ash - The Transit of Venus: Viewing Tips from an Astronomer
- Katherine Harmon - How Octopuses Make Themselves Invisible
- Christina Agapakis - Patent Ecology
- Maria Konnikova - If we remember more, can we read deeper–and create better? Part I.
- John R. Platt - 3rd Annual Antelope Die-Off in Kazakhstan—Was a Spacecraft to Blame?
- John Horgan - Why B.F. Skinner, Like Freud, Still Isn’t Dead
- Caleb A. Scharf - From Andromeda With Love
- Jennifer Frazer - The Overlooked Joy of the Christmas Tree Worm
- Charles Q. Choi - A Modest Proposal: Google Autopiano
- Melissa C. Lott - What’s In The Price At The Pump?
- Rose Eveleth - All Aboard: how you can be a part of our research blog
- Daniel Barta - MSU Dinosaurs: An Egg By Any Other Name…
- Princess Ojiaku - Icarus at the Cutting Edge of the World Science Festival
- Bora Zivkovic - Bora’s Picks (June 1st, 2012)
- Bora Zivkovic - The Scienceblogging Weekly (June 1st, 2012) and Live chat today at noon about science blogging, circadian rhythms, sleep, metabolism and evolution and Best of May at A Blog Around The Clock
- Scicurious - Friday Weird Science: Cannabis is coming for your sperm!
- Rachel Scheer - Meet the Science in Action Finalists – Part Two
- Fred Guterl - “Flame” malware greatly expands the scope of cyber warfare