After the fantastic time at Science Online London, I am now in Belgrade, Serbia this week. More pleasure than work, but I can still pay some attention to what is going on at the blogs.
We have a new Image Of The Week on the right side-bar. Check it out. And a bunch of new weekend (and Labor Day in the US) posts on the blog network:
- Bora Zivkovic - BIO101 – From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Christina Agapakis - 100 Years of Synthetic Biology
- Darren Naish - Obscure, extravagant tropical crows
- Davide Castelvecchi - Galactic Challenge, Part II: The Richard Feynman Files
- David Bressan - September 4, 1618: The landslide of Plurs
- Jason G. Goldman - Sunday Photoblogging: LA at Night [video]
- Scicurious - Comment threads!
- Krystal D'Costa - The Truth in Pictures: Disasters in the Digital Age
- Joanne Manaster - Monday Music Video
- Bora Zivkovic - Open Laboratory 2011 – submissions so far
- Katrina Edwards - North Pond: Calm before the storm
- Melissa C. Lott - Population and Purpose: Where we use electricity
- S.E. Gould - MolBio carnival #14!
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.