Just a quick summary of the day:
- Alex Wild - The Astonishing Stroboscope of Doc Edgerton
- Davide Castelvecchi - What Do You Mean, The Universe Is Flat? (Part I)
- Kelly Oakes - Jupiter sneaked up on asteroid belt, then ran away
- Charles Q. Choi - Too Hard For Science? Rerunning the Past
- Hannah Waters - Don’t forget the parasites! Reevaluating the pyramid of numbers
- Krystal D'Costa - Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: Will Industrialized Foods Be the End of Us?
- Joanne Manaster - Engineering made Engaging
- Glendon Mellow - To © is Human
- Bora Zivkovic - Introducing #SciAmBlogs bloggers: Janet Stemwedel
- John Matson - Water from a Saturnian Moon Rains Down on the Ringed Planet
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.