Nobody is slowing down on Fridays on our network - just look at today's awesome offerings:
- Jennifer Ouellette - Yodel All the Way
- Kalliopi Monoyios - How bad images rob science (and good ones don’t)
- Cheryl Murphy - Psssstt!!! Gossip and the Link to Your Vision
- Robynne Boyd - Rail-to-Trail Revitalization
- Darren Naish - Prediction confirmed: plesiosaurs were viviparous
- Charles Q. Choi - From The Writer’s Desk: Blogging vs. Journalism — Lone Wolves, Team Players
- John Horgan - Proposed Ban on Ape Research Caps Summer of the Chimps
- Kate Clancy - Risk in science education: TEDxUIllinois talk by Theo Gray
- Katherine Harmon - Going Organic Cuts Poultry Farms’ “Superbug” Bacteria in Single Generation
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.