I asked a dear friend if she would share her story on my blog, and I'm honored that she agreed. I'm amazed to know her and to be involved with sharing her message. Please read, watch and share it with parents you know:

Robin and Zoe

My name is Robin Kellner.

I live in New York City.

My daughter Zoe — my only child -- died of an accidental drug overdose on April 9, 2007.

She was just 22.

She was bright, beautiful and talented. She had wonderful friends who loved her and whom she loved.

But, sadly and tragically, she got involved with drugs and made a terrible mistake one night.

Since her death, I've been talking to kids and parents about the dangers of drugs and drug abuse.

I can't bring back Zoe. But maybe I can help prevent what happened to my daughter, from happening to someone else's son or daughter.

This short video shows a portion of what I tell parents.

For a fuller version of Zoe's story, I hope you'll take a look at a website we created.

You may click on this link: www.zoe-story.com