Finally back home, after taking six flights with two companies, passing through seven airports (three of them twice) including 3 out of 4 London airports (only missed Stanstead). Off to bed, see you all tomorrow, but in the meantime enjoy the bloggers' daily output:
- Alex Wild - Why are media insects misidentified?
- S.E. Gould - Genes for antibiotic resistance
- Scicurious - Tingling Neurons Titillate your Tinnitus
- Katherine Harmon - 6 Common Misconceptions about the Flu–and Flu Shots
- John R. Platt - Texas Wildfires Devastate Last Habitat for Endangered Houston Toad
- Bora Zivkovic - Introducing #SciAmBlogs bloggers: Jennifer Frazer
- Eric Michael Johnson - The Prince of Evolution: Lee Alan Dugatkin on Peter Kropotkin, Anarchism, and Cooperation in Nature
- Caleb A. Scharf - The Habitable Planets
- Maria Konnikova - Lessons from Sherlock Holmes: The Power of Public Opinion
- Jennifer Frazer - Meet Your Blogger, and See Her Mug in the New York Times!
- Jason G. Goldman - Editor’s Selections: Sleep, and the Lack Thereof
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.