Wow! Did all the bloggers on the network decide to post today!?
- Cassie Rodenberg - Do we choose pain medication over anti-depressants? and Can drugs drill holes in your brain?
- Jennifer Jacquet - Fall Google Trends
- John Matson - Tevatron Collider Set to Shut Down for Good on Friday
- Kelly Oakes - In praise of the Tevatron
- Jennifer Ouellette - Love Among the Equations
- Kelsey Morris - Age Matters – A Business Student Learns About Energy Efficiency
- Bora Zivkovic - What is: Journal of Science Communication
- Joanne Manaster - What Kind of Science Television Viewer are You?
- Alex Wild - Thrifty Thursday: Freeze the action for under $500
- Jason G. Goldman - Birds of Diverse Feathers, Problem-Solving Together
- Robynne Boyd - Georgia’s New Nuclear Reactors Closer to Approval
- Angela Cesaro - Scientific American‘s Video Player and Pages Receive a Makeover
- Eric Michael Johnson - Touching Death
- Hannah Waters - Why scientists should read science fiction
- Lucas Brouwers - How to tame duplicated genes
- David Bressan - Baron Nopcsa: More than just Transylvanian dinosaurs
- Larry Greenemeier - Amazon Clouds Tablet Market in Advance of Apple Event
- Michelle Clement - Video: Bees at the Wilds
- Glendon Mellow - Coffee Flavoured Science-Art
- Christine Ottery - Interactive timeline: Environmental disasters and law
- Christie Wilcox - Social Media for Scientists Part 2: You Do Have Time.
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.