Monday - check out the new Image of the Week and then see all the goodies the bloggers gave you over the weekend and today:
- Scott Huler - A Word in Defense of the Witnesses — and the Word is “Ambiguity”
- Glendon Mellow - Bleed Pretty Cells: interview with Michele Banks
- Scicurious - SfN Neuroblogging: Dutiful monkey dads and Alpha1a adrenergic receptors, survival, and cancer and SfN Neuroblogging: Serotonin and food motivation and SFN Neuroblogging: Neurogenesis and stress responses and SfN Neuroblogging: The brain and the BMI
- S.E. Gould - How cancer-causing bacteria force your cells to die
- David Bressan - November 13, 1985: The Nevado del Ruiz Lahars
- John Horgan - Can Science Solve–Really Solve–the Problem of Beauty?
- Kevin Zelnio - Microscopic Worlds
- Christie Wilcox - Evolution: The Curious Case of Dogs
- Darren Naish - What they’re saying about The Great Dinosaur Discoveries
- Alex Wild - How to not get trampled by an angry elephant
- Lucas Brouwers - Globin duplication was the key to a healthy heartbeat
- Michael Moyer - The Best Video of Earth from Space Ever Made
- Princess Ojiaku - SwM meets #SfN11!
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.