As is usually the case on Wednesdays, we have a new Video of the Week. And as is usually the case every day, the bloggers have written some amazing stuff:
- Jennifer Ouellette - The Science of Mysteries: For Whom the Bells Toll
- Krystal D'Costa - Why Do We Say “I’m Not Sick” When We’re Really Sick?
- Ricki Rusting - What Unusually Long-Lived Animals Tell Us about Human Aging
- Caleb A. Scharf - Solstice, Periapsis, and the Hades Orbit
- Casey Rentz - Big Bang X-Mas Tree
- John R. Platt - Bad News for Christmas: Frankincense Faces Uncertain Future
- Maria Konnikova - What Can Winnie-the-Pooh Teach Us About Media Multitasking?
- Scicurious - The only thing we have to fear…
- Jennifer Frazer - The Brain-Eating “Amoeba” Strikes Again
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Science-y books for kids.
- David Wogan - 300 years of fossil fuels history – in 5 minutes
- Lucas Brouwers - Heads before Tails: Ancient Fish Evolved Head-First