As always on Wednesdays, we have a new Video of the Week for you to watch. It is amazing.
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Is being a good scientist a matter of what you do or of what you feel in your heart?
- Judy Stone - Molecules to Medicine: From Test-Tube to Medicine Chest
- James Byrne - Cerebral Palsy Challenger
- Joanne Manaster - Quantum Levitation–where science videos don’t get any cooler!
- Kevin Zelnio - Curious Critters
- Bora Zivkovic - #scio11 - The Entertainment Factor
- Bora Zivkovic - Weekly Highlights #8 – some recent SHERP work
- Bora Zivkovic and Dave Munger - What is: ResearchBlogging.org
- Gary Stix - Should Car Ads Be Banned?
- Larry Greenemeier - Go For Broke: How Bill Joy Handicaps ‘Greentech’ Investments
- Scicurious - Donor’s Choose at Scientopia!
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.