- Karen Stollznow - (Big)foot in Mouth: Bigfoot Language
- Lisa Willemse - This research is worse than bad. It’s basic.
- Krystal D'Costa - What’s stopping us from eating insects?
- Mary Karmelek - Safety Takes Flight: A Notable Aviatrix on Preventing Airplane Accidents
- John R. Platt - Endangered Plants for Sale Online: Are They Legal?
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Ethical and practical issues for uBiome to keep working on.
- Zeynep Altinay and Paige Brown - New Horizons in Environmental Communication: LSU Project Seeks Feedback
- Kate Clancy - Research Realities I: Issues With School-based Research
- Melissa C. Lott - Actively making a difference – 4th grade class goes off the grid
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik - Fat Tuesday: Even if you eat a healthy diet, your genes can make you fat and Illusion of the Week: Jesus is watching you!
- Jason G. Goldman - George Alexander Louis: What’s In A Name?
- Seth Fletcher - Introducing “Imperceptibly” Thin Electronics
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.