As it usually happens on Wednesdays, we have a new Video of the Week for you to watch...
- Marie-Claire Shanahan - Having a great science conversation with a kid and Creating Ankylosaur Attack: An interview with author Daniel Loxton
- Jason G. Goldman - Chimpanzees Should Not Be Used in TV or Movies
- Jennifer Ouellette - Burn, Baby, Burn: Understanding the Wick Effect
- Lucas Brouwers - Hooks can be deceiving
- Janet D. Stemwedel - DonorsChoose #scibloggers4students: now occupying your social media.
- Kalliopi Monoyios - SciArt Plugs 4: Lectures, Exhibits, News and more
- Katrina Edwards - North Pond: Mainly Microbe Monday
- Sheril Kirshenbaum - Guest Post: No, We’re Not There Yet – The Trouble With Hydrogen Cars
- Krystal D'Costa - Portrait of a Neighborhood Science Program
- Carin Bondar - Sushi: The Global Catch
- James Byrne - Ongoing fitness experiment update
- Jennifer Jacquet - Vintage Apple
- Mark Fischetti - Feed the World, Save the Planet
- John Matson - Pluto Might Be the Largest Dwarf Planet, After All
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.