Wednesday, thus time for a new Video of the Week!
- Kate Clancy - Happy Mother’s Day: To All the Allomothers
- Ricki Lewis - 10 Things Exome Sequencing Can’t Do–But Why It’s Still Powerful
- Ilana Yurkiewicz - Writing about patients: lessons from first year
- Khalil A. Cassimally - Introducing: Shara Yurkiewicz
- John R. Platt - Sanctuaries Established to Help Save Spectacular Kashmiri Goat
- Janet D. Stemwedel - The purpose of a funding agency (and how that should affect its response to misconduct).
- Melissa C. Lott - America’s ‘Supersized’ Energy Waste
- Bora Zivkovic - Under construction – ITER in LEGO
- Christie Wilcox - Social Media For Scientists Part 5: It’s Time To e-Volve
- Scicurious - Environment Enrichment: making your rat sexy since 2012
- Christine Gorman - Microbes Annihilate the “Nature vs. Nurture” Debate
- David Biello - Soot May Help Shift Tropics North
- Robin Lloyd - Is Football to Blame for Players’ Suicides?