You may have noticed a little improvement installed today - now you can see each blog post in a print-friendly form and then print it that way. Just click on the "Print" button, like this:
And now, another amazing day on the network:
- Melanie Tannenbaum - If It Looks Like a Compliment, and Sounds Like a Compliment…Is It Really a Compliment?
- Leslie Reed - A Wildlife Vet, A Pigeon, A Groundbreaking Discovery
- James Byrne - No seriously, I'm dead.
- Christina Agapakis - Multicellularity
- Jennifer Frazer - Proteus: How Radiolarians Saved Ernst Haeckel and Legionnaire’s Disease at the Luxor: What Causes It?
- Jennifer Ouellette - Meet Me Halfway
- Kelly Oakes - Where Do Aurorae Come From?
- Bora Zivkovic - Introducing #SciAmBlogs bloggers: Caleb Scharf
- Jason G. Goldman - Editor’s Selections: Thinking Outside the Box, Music and Language, and Fish Brains
- Joanne Manaster - Material Marvels in Video
- Christine Gorman - FDA Approves First Targeted Drug Against Cystic Fibrosis