Lots of news on the Network today!
First - we have launched a new blog - check it out!
Second - several of our bloggers were winners or finalists of the ScienceSeeker Awards. Who? See here.
Third - we have the new Image of the Week for you to see.
- Hilda Bastian - Courage versus fear: Keeping health risks in perspective when the dramatic and rare goes culturally viral
- E. Paul Zehr - Iron Man—Extreme Firmware Update 3.0
- Rita J. King - Tomorrow Lab and the Beat of the Planets
- Melanie Tannenbaum - Why It Matters That Jolie Wrote About Her Medical Choice
- Hannah Waters - May We All Have The Option of Double Mastectomy
- Kyle Hill - The Triumph of Commander Hadfield Is A Triumph For Science Communication and Welcome to Overthinking It!
- Glendon Mellow - Commander Hadfield Shows Us What Science Communication Could Be. Visually.
- Darren Naish - Malawania from Iraq and the Cretaceous Ichthyosaur Revolution (part II)
- Ashutosh Jogalekar - The man without a center
- Judy Stone - How Not to Run an Op-Ed Page
- DNLee - #DispatchesDNLee: Finally Trapping
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik - The people have spoken! See the Best Illusions of the Year and Fat Tuesday: Illusory Portion Control.
- Larry Greenemeier - Bell Labs Lead Researcher Discusses the Edge of the Internet [Video]
- Bora Zivkovic - Welcome Overthinking It – the newest blog at #SciAmBlogs
- The Editors - The Basics of Good Health Is the Subject of New eBook–Eat, Move, Think: Living Healthy
- Bora Zivkovic - Congratulations to the winners of the ScienceSeeker Awards!
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles.
You should follow the Blog Network on Twitter - the official account is @sciamblogs and the List of all the bloggers is @sciamblogs/sciambloggers.