First two interviews between the #openlab12 authors are now up - check them out:
Also today, new Video of the Week for your enjoyment.
- Maria Thompson - Rare Disease Science Challenge – your call to action!
- Caleb A. Scharf - A River Runs Through…Gale Crater
- Scott Huler - Further Science Adventures from North Carolina
- Jennifer Frazer - Extinction by Design: Rinderpest
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Gender bias: ethical implications of an empirical finding.
- Ashutosh Jogalekar - Chemistry blogging and journalism: Eat the fruit, don’t count the trees
- Alex Wild - Thrifty Thursday: Memories of Digital Memory
- Katherine Harmon - Silk-Based Electronics Dissolve on Cue for Vanishing Medical Implants
- Larry Greenemeier - Electronics Sensors that Dissolve Could Keep Tabs on the Body from the Inside [Video]