Another amazing day on the network. I hope you liked our little two-day series on #SciAmFriends - I will try to put together a full compilation for you tomorrow.
- Eric Michael Johnson - Social Networks Matter: Friends Increase the Size of Your Brain
- Jennifer Rohn - What the alien auto aficionados can teach us about cell shape
- Jessica Morrison - Science on a Mission: Engineering a Sustainable Future for Haitians without Homes
- John R. Platt - Amazing Neptune’s Cup Sponge Rediscovered in Singapore
- Jennifer Frazer - Sponges: The Original Animal House
- Charles Q. Choi - Visions: Laws of Ideal Masses
- Carin Bondar - Submissions for the Cyberscreen Science Film Festival are now OPEN!
- Kalliopi Monoyios - The SciArt Buzz: Hubble-Inspired Art, Linneaus’ Illustrations and…
- Scicurious - SfN Neuroblogging: PTSD in twins
- Alex Wild - Nature Publishing Group’s New Journal
- Kate Clancy - What Does it Mean to Do the Right Thing? Time to #OccupyNPG
- Christina Agapakis - Death and Life as the Stuff of Design
- John Matson - Funds Restored to Build the James Webb Space Telescope
- Jennifer Ouellette - Of Granular Material and Singing Sands
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.