It is Wednesday, thus time for the new Video of the Week for your enjoyment.
Also a reminder, if you were not fast enough to register for ScienceOnline2012 on Tuesday (it took 2 minutes and 14 seconds for the 100 lucky people to get into the registration form - you can see them and moderators here), there is another opportunity in a few hours - at 6am EDT at: http://scienceonline2012.com/register/
Now, to the bloggers and their amazing daily output:
- Bradley Voytek - What is peer-review for?
- Judy Stone - Lilly’s Shocker, or the Post-Marketing Blues
- Bora Zivkovic - Sun Time is the Real Time
- DNLee - Wordless Wednesday: You’re a star
- Melissa C. Lott - Negawatts and Megawatts – When Less Makes Money
- Carin Bondar - Fabric of the Cosmos – Some Seriously Mind-Bending Physics
- Krystal D'Costa - AMNH Takes Visitors Beyond Planet Earth
- James Byrne - Could you go vegan for a month?
- Scicurious - Society For Neuroscience: THE NEUROBLOGGING IS HERE!
- S.E. Gould - How to explore a protein
- David Biello - Energy Economics: What Will Turn Us On in 2030?
- Katherine Harmon - Income and Health Inequalities Cut U.S.’s High Marks for Development
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.