Yes, today is the first birthday of the #SciAmBlogs network! What a great year it was! Many bloggers have asked today who you, the readers, are. Please tell them a little bit about yourselves in the comments on their posts:
- Scicurious - Who are you? The Anniversary Edition.
- Dana Hunter - SciAm Blogs Blows Out a Candle, Has Cake, and Invites You to the Party
- Krystal D'Costa - One Year on the Scientific American Blog Network
- Kate Clancy - Happy Blogiversary! Ladybusiness Anthropology Wears Many Hats
- Eric Michael Johnson - Reflections in the Monkey House
- Bonnie Swoger and Hadas Shema - Information exchange (tell us a little something about yourself)
- Christina Agapakis - Happy Anniversary
- Caleb A. Scharf - Calling All Sentient Lifeforms
- S.E. Gould - One Year Anniversary – Come and Join the Party!
- Christie Wilcox - A Birthday Wish
- Charles Q. Choi - The first anniversary of the Scientific American blog network!
- Ilana Yurkiewicz - Lurkers, de-lurk! Who is reading this blog?
- Jennifer Frazer - The Amoeba Collective
- John R. Platt - Extinction Countdown: Your Turn
- Judy Stone - You’ve met me…so come in, pull up a chair, and tell me a bit about yourself
- Maria Konnikova - Happy first birthday, SciAm blogs!
- Melissa Lott, Scott Huler, Robynne Boyd and David Wogan - Who Are You? Plugged In Turns 1
- Kelly Oakes - Who are you? Basic Space anniversary edition
- Princess Ojiaku - SciAM Blogs One Year Anniversary – Who are ya?
- Jennifer Ouellette - Happy Anniversary to Us!
- DNLee - Scientific American Blogs celebrates 1 year anniversary
- Glendon Mellow and Kalliopi Monoyios - Handprints on the Wall – 1st Blogiversary!
- Jason G. Goldman - One Thoughtful Solar Revolution
- Lucas Brouwers - The floor is yours!
- Cassie Rodenberg - Dear Readers, Who Are You? Why Do You Read about Addiction?
- Bora Zivkovic - Be our Guests! Please introduce yourselves!
- Bora Zivkovic - After a year of incubation, tell us more about yourself!
- Bora Zivkovic - Who is traveling with us? Let us know!
- Bora Zivkovic - Who is here around the clock?
- Bora Zivkovic - And now we’re One!
And yes, there were other, more "normal" posts on the network today as well:
- Mahir Ozdemir - Controversial science of brain imaging
- Lucas Brouwers - Terrestrial hermit crabs only smell their favourite snacks when water is around
- Jennifer Ouellette - Geologic Wonders and the Legend of Finn McCool
- Kelly Oakes - Tricking nature to give up its secrets #lnlm12
- Rose Eveleth - You wanted to know: who are these scientists? Introducing: Kay Bidle
- Alex Wild - Thrifty Thursday: The Best Camera Is The One You Have With You
- Bora Zivkovic - ScienceOnline2012 – interview with Emily Buehler
- Mariette DiChristina - How to Succeed in Science: Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting, Day 4 and How Physics Can Help Patients with Macular Degeneration
- Larry Greenemeier - Leggy Robot (Almost) Moves Like Jagger
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles.
You should follow the Blog Network on Twitter - the official account is @sciamblogs and the List of all the bloggers is @sciamblogs/sciambloggers.