Tune in at 12 noon EDT for a 30minute live chat with Robin Lloyd and myself - we'll chat about science blogging, circadian rhythms and more.
- Jason G. Goldman - Do Dogs Feel Guilty?
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Is how to engage with the crackpot at the scientific meeting an ethical question?
- Christian Heck - MSU China Paleontology Expedition: Team Progress Update
- Jim Haw and David Ginsburg - USC Dornsife Scientific Diving: Ecosystem Monitoring in the Ngederrak Marine Conservation Area
- Bora Zivkovic - Introducing: Penny Sarchet
- Melissa C. Lott - 2nd Round of Chinese Solar Tariffs Hits Hard
- Glendon Mellow - Balloons, Books and Beer: The Emergent Art of Willy Chyr
- Princess Ojiaku - I’m at the 2012 World Science Festival!
- Charles Q. Choi - From the Writer’s Desk: Leaping from science news to science books
- Christie Wilcox - The 3 Quarks Daily Science Blogging Prize Is Back!
- Kate Clancy - Link love: Parenting, SCIENCE, Boobs and Other Objects
- Krystal D'Costa - Editor’s Selections: Absolutes, Profile Pictures, and Parking Spaces
- Rachel Scheer - Meet the Science in Action Finalists – Part One
- Katherine Harmon - Brains’ Social Network Formula Dates Back Hundreds of Millions of Years