Enjoy the latest Image of the Week!
- Stephan Lewandowsky, James Risbey and Naomi Oreskes - Climate Change Is Not All Disaster and Uncertainty
- William Skaggs - How could we recognize pain in an octopus? Part 2
- Dana Mackenzie - Amazing Rope Trick
- Beatrice Lugger - Readers become Witnesses – Cédric Villani
- Adrian Dudek - Advice to a Young Mathematician
- Julie Rehmeyer - Assuring the integrity of voting using cryptography
- Jason G. Goldman - Forget Kaiju. Japan’s Real Invaders Are Much Furrier.
- Scicurious - IgNobels 2013! Could you walk on water?
- David Bressan - September 26, 1997: The quake of Assisi
- David Wogan - Throwback Thursday: drilling for oil in 1950s Texas
- Katie McKissick - Anatomology Makes Science Wearable
- Susana Martinez-Conde and Stephen L. Macknik - Remembering David Hubel (February 27, 1926 – September 22, 2013)
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.