Welcome back. As it is Monday, we have a new Image of the Week - enjoy!
Also, you may have noticed that we are trying to have different writing forms and styles on the Guest Blog on Saturdays, e.g., narrative, dialogue, fiction, science fiction, poetry, comic strips, etc. If you would like to do something like that - but still science-themed - please send me a pitch at Bora@sciam.com.
- Dana Hunter - Celebrating Earth on Earth Day: A Few Favorite Places
- Robynne Boyd - The Earth Beneath Our Feet
- Carin Bondar - Happy Earth Day Everyone! (VIDEO)
- Anna Kuchment - Earth Day Science for Kids: How Rain Drops Form
- Samyukta Mullangi - Step One: A Medical School Pivot Point
- Erin Johnson - Joy Comes with Discovery: A Conversation with Linda Buck, PhD.
- Jason G. Goldman - Science and Science Communication at EB2012 [SLIDEDECK]
- Krystal D'Costa - The Illegal Trade of Twine
- Christina Agapakis - Pixelating the Genome
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Who matters (or should) when scientists engage in ethical decision-making?
- Wayne Maddison - Spiders in Borneo: Thank you Sarawak
- Chris Polashenski and Simon Filhol - SnowSTAR-2012: Big “N” – The pursuit of snow data and high honor
- Stephen Holle - USC Dornsife Scientific Diving: The Devaluation of Ecosystem Services
- Kalliopi Monoyios - Birthday Dentures for an Ancient Elk
- Alex Wild - Experimenting with off-camera light (sawfly edition)
- Darren Naish - Tet Zoo ver 3, (part of) the story so far
- Bora Zivkovic - Introducing: Kelly Izlar
- Bora Zivkovic - ScienceOnline2012 – interview with Tracy Vence
- Daisy Yuhas - Closing in on Dark Matter: Another “Tentative” Step