In case you missed it...but the rest of this week is Diversity Week on the blogs, so come back tomorrow for lots of it!
- DNLee - Responding to No name Life Science Blog Editor who called me out of my name
- Mariette DiChristina - A Message from Mariette DiChristina, Editor in Chief
- Scicurious - Standing with DNLee5: Let’s Get Voices Heard
- Scott Huler - On this Blogging Business, and Regarding Scolding
- Hilda Bastian - Motivated reasoning: Fuel for controversies, conspiracy theories and science denialism alike
- Melanie Tannenbaum - “But I didn’t mean it!” Why it’s so hard to prioritize impacts over intents.
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Standing with DNLee and “discovering science”. and The ethics of admitting you messed up.
- Dana Hunter - I’m #standingwithDNLee – Why Isn’t SciAm? and “Now is the time we raise our voices”
- Kate Clancy - This is not a post about discovering science and Why #standingwithDNLee’s Orientation towards SciAm Was So Important
- Kevin Bonham - The Genetics of the Immune System
- Joel Taylor - And Let There Be “Molecules” of Light
- Ricki Rusting - Will the Real Christopher Columbus Please Stand Up?
- David Bressan - Granite Wars – Episode II: A New Phase (-Diagram)
- Darren Naish - Tales from the Cryptozoologicon: BUNYIP
- Carin Bondar - Epic Adventures in French Polynesia Continue: Sharks and Stingrays Galore
- Melissa C. Lott - Ever wonder how transmission lines are repaired? Introducing high flying linemen
- Jennifer Ouellette - Physics Week in Review (Nobel Edition): October 12, 2013
- Princess Ojiaku - Three days left to crowdfund memories from music!
- Jason G. Goldman - Photoblogging: Airborne Pelicans
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion. You can also put our official Google Plus page in your circles and check out our Pinterest page.
You should follow the Blog Network on Twitter - the official account is @sciamblogs and the List of all the bloggers is @sciamblogs/sciambloggers.