Welcome back - I hope you had a great weekend.
Perhaps you have noticed we have a new co-blogger on The SA Incubator blog - Khalil Cassimally, the community manager of the Nature Education's Scitable network. Go say Hello.
- Ricki Lewis - The Making of a Mutant: A Fruit Fly Love Story
- Alexis Rudd - Singing Snails and Killer Whales: Parallels in Conservation
- Christie Rowe - Why Are There Field Geologists on a Drilling Vessel?
- Laura Jane Martin - The Co-Evolution of Insects, Plants and a Career
- Dana Hunter - The Real Heart of the Ocean
- David Bressan - The Science behind the Iceberg that sank the Titanic
- Maria Konnikova - The Innate Irresistibility of Film
- Jennifer Frazer - Mitochondria Are Related to Ocean Bacteria, But Not to the Ones We Thought
- Darren Naish - The Cadborosaurus Wars
- Krystal D'Costa - The Cost of Healthy Eating
- Melissa C. Lott - Nanosponge can absorb 100 times its weight in oil
- Bora Zivkovic - Whence Clocks?
- John R. Platt - 60 Rare Tuatara Reptiles Moved to Predator-Free New Zealand Island
- Wayne Maddison - Spiders in Borneo: The spiders who wouldn’t be
- Joanne Manaster - The City Dark
- Anna Kuchment - Spring Science Festivals Mix Stars from Sky and Screen
- Bora Zivkovic - Introducing: Rachel Nuwer
- Scicurious - Follow my eyes carefully…and vote for me!
- Gary Stix - Growing an Economy by Growing Weed
- Katherine Harmon - Fast Food Chains Dish Out More Salt per Serving in the U.S.