Welcome back from the weekend. As usual on Monday, we have the new Image of the Week for you to enjoy and share. And then check out the amazing blog posts that accumulated since we last checked in on the network bloggers:
- Deborah Blum - About Pepper Spray
- Tom Murphy - Growth Has an Expiration Date
- Maille Lyons - 3 strategies for an original science fair project
- Janet D. Stemwedel - More on #Womanspace: common suggestions and patient responses.
- Glendon Mellow - Wiring up Creative Commons – hey, can you make money from this?
- Kalliopi Monoyios - What Kind of Fish are You?
- S.E. Gould - In another life … I am a fiction writer
- Jennifer Frazer - A Bleeding, Breathing Billboard Starring Serratia
- Gozde Zorlu - International Conference on eHealth 2011
- Ingrid Wickelgren - Toddlers Stand Up For Property Rights
- Scicurious - SFN Neuroblogging: Hypoglycemia and brain function
- Darren Naish - The Crowing crested cobra
- Bora Zivkovic - Scienceblogging: the Gam – a Q&A with Andrew Thaler
- Caleb A. Scharf - Jovian Attraction
- Michael Mrak - Why Are There 3 Covers on Scientific American‘s December Issue?
- Michelle Clement - Video: The physiology of acne and the chemistry of acne medication.
- Princess Ojiaku - SwM meets #Sfn11 Day One: Words, Pitch, and Rhythm
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.