Monday! Time for the new Image of the Week!
- Jalees Rehman - Can the Source of Funding for Medical Research Affect the Results?
- Bob Grumman - M@h*(pOet)?ica – Louis Zukofsky’s Integral
- Ilana Yurkiewicz - Study shows gender bias in science is real. Here’s why it matters.
- Christie Wilcox - Are lower pesticide residues a good reason to buy organic? Probably not.
- Becky Crew - Monsters in a barrel, sea slugs and the art of (man-o) war
- Kevin Zelnio - Bandwidth and Open Access in Developing Countries
- Luis Morgado - Mount Kinabalu: Green Stars of the Forest
- Andy Wang - Flesh-eating bacteria
- Scicurious - The IgNobel Prize in Literature: I think we need another report. and IgNobel Peace Prize: Ammo is a girl’s best friend? and Ignobel Prize Winner: Lean a little to the left, do I look shorter to you?
- DNLee - #DispatchesDNLee: Headed Home
- Kalliopi Monoyios - SciArt of the Day: Arach-attack!
- Jennifer Frazer - Science Online 2012: Pirate Branding, Life as a Sperm, and Scheming Fireflies
- Bora Zivkovic - Open Laboratory 2013 – submissions so far
- Dana Hunter - A Few Questions About Comments