Welcome back! It's Monday - thus a new Image of the Week.
- Krystal D'Costa - Anna Post on Managing Our Digital Spaces
- Jennifer Frazer - The Glowing Spider-Worms of New Zealand
- John R. Platt - China Feeds Extra Fish to Finless Porpoises to Save Them from Starvation
- Hadas Shema - Discussion of scholarly information in research blogs
- Bonnie Swoger - Take a stand for public access to taxpayer funded research
- Kaitlin Mogentale - USC Dornsife Scientific Diving: The Navy Dive Tables
- Glendon Mellow - The Greatest Self-Portrait of All Time…so far
- Rebecca German - Learning the Hard Way
- Melissa C. Lott - Lithium Ion Batteries Help to Reduce Peak Load at UC Riverside
- Caleb A. Scharf - Dust to Dust: A Disintegrating Exoplanet?
- Princess Ojiaku - Musical tweets for a listening machine
- Mariette DiChristina - Meet the Science in Action Finalists
- Bora Zivkovic - Introducing: Casey Rentz Himelsein
- Bora Zivkovic - Open Laboratory 2013 – submissions so far
- Michael Moyer - Amazing Video of Solar Eclipse Shows Sun’s Structure