Have you seen the redesign of the Scientific American homepage as well as individual article pages? Nice!
Also, here on the blogs, if you go to the homepage of any blog and scroll down to the last post on the first page, you will see there is now a way to search that blog by year, month and/or keyword. Test it, let us know how it works.
Also, as usual on Monday, we have the new Image of the Week.
- Melanie Lenart - Extreme Digging
- Krystal D'Costa - Standards of Healthcare in Your Medicine Cabinet
- Judy Stone - Hospital merger déjà vu
- Melissa C. Lott - Sustainability Gold for the 2012 London Olympics
- S.E. Gould - Fungi that steal genes from bacteria
- Kelly Oakes - All 2299 Kepler exoplanet candidates orbiting one star
- Jennifer Frazer - The Brain-Eating Amoeba in Minnesota — Live
- Rebecca Priestley - Humping and dumping, Kermadecs style and Kermadecs Islands: Shark fishing with Clinton Duffy and Kermadecs Islands: Dolphin chasing, whale watching and wrestling the Galapagos shark
- David Bressan - GeoRiddle #1
- Bora Zivkovic - The Scienceblogging Weekly (August 11th, 2012)
- Bora Zivkovic - Open Laboratory 2013 – submissions so far
- David Biello - Freshwater Layers in Seas Found to Speed Up Hurricanes