We have a new blog on the network - welcome Critical Opalescence!
And, being Monday, there is the new Image of the Week.
- George Musser - Is Dark Matter a Glimpse of a Deeper Level of Reality?
- Becky Crew - You’ll have to be hotter than that, virgin moths
- Ricki Lewis - UGS (Universal Genome Sequencing) in the Mid-21st Century
- Frederick S. vom Saal and Patricia A. Hunt - Opinion: FDA’s decision on BPA exposes Catch 22
- S.E. Gould - Helical bacteria: the benefits of being twisted
- Caleb A. Scharf - Black Holes are Everywhere
- John R. Platt - Yarsagumba: Aphrodisiac Fungus Faces Extinction in Nepal
- Krystal D'Costa - Why do we hurry to wait?
- Hannah Wilson - MSU Dinosaurs: finding eggs at the Graveyard Hills
- Joanne Manaster - Science Video Brainstorming, and Some YouTube Science
- Melissa C. Lott - U.S. Daily Oil Production At Highest Level Since 1998
- Ingrid Wickelgren - When Sleeping Turns Deadly and Other Strange Tales from Scientific American MIND
- Christie Wilcox - Time to Vote!
- Katherine Harmon - Statins Are Linked With Fatigue
- Larry Greenemeier - Apple Unveils Future Products, Including iOS 6 with Tighter Facebook Ties and What’s in the Air You’re Breathing? Competition Aims to Spur the Development of Personal Air-Pollution Detectors