NOTE: I will be officially on vacation next week. How much I will be capable of keeping myself away from the online world, including the blog network, remains to be seen.
I will have a number of posts scheduled in advance (on the Guest Blog, SA Incubator, Network Central and A Blog Around The Clock) and will set up the Image of the Week and Video of the Week in advance, but am unlikely to do these evening link-fests next week, or post all the links to all the posts on Twitter, Facebook and G+. If there is anything to report or ask, just contact any of the bloggers and ask them to forward to the relevant person on staff. Have a great weekend...and a great week and another weekend!
- Mary Karmelek - A Peek Inside the Crypt of Civilization
- Caleb A. Scharf - Exoplanets: I’ll Stop the World and Melt With You
- Pascale Lane - Dipping with the Stars
- Bora Zivkovic - ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Paul Raeburn
- Janet D. Stemwedel - How do we make room for pink microscopes? (More thoughts on gendered science kits.)
- James Byrne - Aust. Government provides incentive for vaccination
- John Matson - Physics in the Mix: Bartending Gets Scientific
- Hannah Waters - Breathtaking time-lapse video makes me question Copernicus
- Darren Naish - The Wealden Bible: English Wealden Fossils, 2011
- Scott Huler - Duking It Out Over Southern Electricity
- John Horgan - Why I Don’t Dig Buddhism