Another awesome day on the blogs - have a great weekend!
- Eric Michael Johnson - The Case of the Missing Polygamists
- Krystal D'Costa - Questioning Permanence: Would You Get a QR Code Tattoo?
- David Bressan - January 6, 1912: Continental Drift!
- Caleb A. Scharf - Encounter at Dawn: Stephen Hawking, me, and an ATM
- Larry Greenemeier - Scientific American Previews the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- Joanne Manaster - More Quantum Levitation Video Fun!
- David Biello - What’s In a Femtosecond of Laser Light? A Map of Electron Energy
- Jennifer Jacquet - Infinite Balance: Nature and Human Nature
- Kevin Zelnio - Scientists, Fight For Access!
- Mariette DiChristina - Scientific American Tweetup at American Museum of Natural History
- Lucas Brouwers - My first year as a MSM science writer
- Janet D. Stemwedel - The Research Works Act: asking the public to pay twice for scientific knowledge.