I will try to go on vacation next week, keep myself offline if I can. I will not do evening linkfests. I will edit and pre-schedule Guest Blog posts in advance, and probably pop in briefly to post Expeditions posts, Image of the Week and Video of the Week. Who knows, I may write a blog post of my own, just for fun. Be nice to bloggers in their comment threads while I'm gone!
- Cassie Rodenberg - How an Addict Becomes Homeless
- Emily Buehler - Enzymes: the little molecules that bake bread
- Jason G. Goldman - The WEIRD Psychology of Elephants
- Ashutosh Jogalekar - In praise of Small (and Cheap) Science
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Why does lab safety look different to chemists in academia and chemists in industry?
- Gary Stix - A Neurodegenerative Disease Improves Facets of Cognition
- Michael R. Duffey - Hot Bots: How Arduino Teaches Kids The Science Behind Modern Gizmos
- Alex Wild - To make money from science photographs, specialize
- Joanne Manaster - Macrophages, Tuberculosis and Granulomas: A Video Tutorial
- Glendon Mellow - SciArt of the Day: Eye Heart Yew
- Khalil A. Cassimally - Khalil’s Picks (28 September 2012)
- Bora Zivkovic - Open Laboratory 2013 – last call for submissions!
- Kate Wong - Ode to the Last Neandertal [Video]
- Fred Guterl - Best Countries in Science: SA’s Global Science Scorecard
- Michael Moyer - Watch the Most Amazing Lego Contraption Ever [Video]
- Christine Gorman - How Would Fish Vote in the 2012 Election?