Have a great weekend. And here is something to read while resting:
- Christine Ottery - Storify: Ecocide mock trial
- Caleb A. Scharf - What next for neutrinos?
- Julian Taub - The Smallest Revolution: 5 Recent Breakthroughs in Nanomedicine
- David Bressan - September 30, 1861: The First Feather
- Cassie Rodenberg - Worst drug PSA videos and why we might still need them
- Janet D. Stemwedel - Evaluating scientific claims (or, do we have to take the scientist’s word for it?)
- Princess Ojiaku - SciMuse: Eva Amsen counting beats and cells
- Alex Wild - Great Images In NASA
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.