- Scott Huler - Protest Infrastructure: How Much Trouble Are Protesters, Really?
- Mary Karmelek - Cycling through the Archives: Trick Riding
- Scott Barry Kaufman - Is High Ability Necessary for Greatness?
- Gozde Zorlu - Stone Age Art Kit found in South African Cave
- Darren Naish - Artiodactyls and steep slopes, and a new banner for Tet Zoo
- Jennifer Ouellette - Friday Fodder, October 14, 2011
- Scicurious - Friday Weird Science: Scrotum Shots
- John Platt- Surveys Find No Sign of Endangered Vietnamese Pheasant
- David Biello - Green Chemistry's Real Roots [Video]
- Larry Greenemeier - The iPhone Effect: Slick, New Mobile Gadgets Strain the Limits of Wireless Networks
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.