Have a great weekend!
- Bora Zivkovic - Can We Ask Presidential Candidates about Science?
- Eric R. Olson - Color-Coding Ants [Video]
- Katherine Harmon - Contagious Cancer: Genome Study Reveals How Tasmanian Devil Cancer Has Spread
- Michael Moyer - Fermilab Set to Reveal “Interesting” Higgs Boson Results
- Kelly Oakes - ‘Dropout’ Electrons Get Pushed out of Van Allen Belt
- Sandra Upson - Scientific American Mind Is Now on Facebook
- Scicurious - Friday Weird Science: Millipedes “talking” dirty.
- Jennifer Frazer - TGIF: Snails that Fly, or, the Potato Chips of the Ocean
Do you read Scientific American to stay informed on scientific research and discoveries? If yes, then please nominate us for a Shorty Award in Science: