Another day of the incredible blogger output!
- S.E. Gould - Biofilms: a house for protection or a tent for nomads
- Joanne Manaster - The Science Online 2012 Keynote Speaker
- Reut Rory Cohen - Aging And Life Quality: What Does the Future Hold?
- Michelle Clement - How a cup of coffee a day may help to keep type 2 diabetes at bay.
- Bora Zivkovic - Science writing program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Christina Agapakis - Bacillus subtilis for Missoni
- David Bressan - January 17, 1995: The Kobe earthquake and early Antiseismic Architecture
- Jim Perkins - Gamma and White Point Explained: How to Calibrate Your Monitor
- Scott Barry Kaufman and Jerome L. Singer - The Creativity of Dual Process “System 1″ Thinking
- Ingrid Wickelgren - Can Money Buy Self-Esteem?
- Katherine Harmon - Childhood and Adult Obesity not Budging Much in the U.S.
- Jason G. Goldman - Editor’s Selections: Logos, Hospitals, Stephen Colbert, and Surprising Findings
- John R. Platt - Manta Rays Endangered by Sudden Demand from Chinese Medicine