In transit, in London for a night on my way back from Serbia to the USA. Back to full-time attention on Wednesday morning.
Check out our latest Image of the Week on the right side-bar. And then see these awesome blog posts:
- Melissa C. Lott - Routine Maintenance Plunges Southern California into Darkness
- John R. Platt - Last-of-Its-Kind Plant Could Get Federal Protection
- Joanne Manaster - Sleek Geeks Children’s Science Video Contest Winners
- Jennifer Jacquet - 9/11 Memorial Name Placement
- Darren Naish - 20-chromosome toads
- Bora Zivkovic - Open Laboratory 2011 – submissions so far
- Matthew Van Dusen - Going Dutch: I’m one of the Van Dusens of New Amsterdam. So what?
- Carin Bondar - Miley Cyrus and Sterile Technique: This Week’s Monday Music Video
- Dan Schlenoff - Aliens Get Higher Nielsen Ratings
- Katherine Harmon - The Flu Sheds Light on Holes in Immune System Knowledge
- Glendon Mellow - Spongelab: gaming the art of science education
- David Biello - Jellyfish Genes Make Glow-in-the-Dark Cats
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.