I hope you had a great time over the weekend and are ready for the work week. Bloggers sure are!
First, a bunch of updates on this blog and the network as a whole:
And, now, from the bloggers:
- Christie Wilcox - This Week's Scishimi: Lions and dolphins and semen, oh my!
- Psi Wavefunction - A quick dive into the protist world (Part I)
- Glendon Mellow - Science-art Scumble #20
- Jason G. Goldman - Sunday Photoblogging: Barcelona
- Kevin Zelnio - Louis CK: Let Loose the Lions!
- Jennifer Frazer - White Worms and Pixie Cups in Colorado
- Darren Naish - Sunbathing birds
- Hannah Waters - Collapsed cod fishery shows signs of life
- Lucas Brouwers - Coconuts: not indigenous, but quite at home nevertheless
- George Musser - 20 Solar Apps for Your iPhone
- Alex Wild - How much should blog images be compressed?
- Larry Greenemeier - Data Gluttony Scuttles Unlimited Mobile Download Plans
And come back tomorrow for a treasure trove of awesome posts that are coming up...
If you like any of the posts by our bloggers and if you think the posts can be easily edited and formatted for print, submit them for the next edition of The Open Laboratory.
Conversations on our articles and blog posts often continue on our Facebook page - "Like" it and join in the discussion.